In this containment grip that forces us all to communicate online. How do we live in our era without knowing the importance of SEO during the use of the internet?
In the search engine as well as in other popular sites, everyone wants to be noticed from the home page. Let’s agree, generating visits by this method guarantees the success of the site’s communication.
What’s more, increasing visits to the highest degree can multiply the result. This implies understanding and mastering this very imposing formula being the source of traffic: the SEO.
Definition of SEO
SEO is an abbreviation of Search Engine Optimization. Literally in French, it’s “Search Engine Optimization”. In the search engine, SEO consists of an operation to direct all requests relating to a subject to a single result. In other words, this result is the reference of several queries centered on the same subject. That’s why it is often called : SEO referencing.
Since many sites want to be among the referrers in the engine like Google, the referencing is becoming a pretty tough fight between SEO technicians these days. Indeed, SEO ensures the growth of a site’s visitors.
SEO processing can be within or outside the site. The best objective of SEO is to bring adequate traffic coming from the filtered prospects. That is to say those who have a real customer profile targeted by the site.
You, as a site owner, it is easy for you to become a good SEO practitioner. For this, here is the guide to get started in SEO.
How is the SEO organized in the search engine?
We will take a closer look at the workings of the largest search engines such as Google or Bing.
In order for Google to know about the pages you want to display in its pages, you need a channel that connects the two. This channel, the search engine calls it: sitemap.xml . It is a certain address of your site offered by Google, which you have to install in its body. Indeed, you put the code on each of your pages. However, Google offers a complete guide to do this in one go for all your pages.
Once installed, your sitemap.xml address is identified by Google. This is when your site is present in its long list of millions of pages.
Now all that’s left for you to distinguish yourself from the other sites using the following steps.
What does Google expect from your content?
In a network of competition on a domain, Google exclusively prevails over the quality of the contents. Because he wants his visitors to come across an article that honestly provides a relevant solution. So, what answers directly to the search terms or the keyword typed by the Internet user.
It is therefore unavoidable to respect a few criteria at least to achieve a quality article. In order to be crowned with the first pages of Google, you need to master :
- The basis of web writing, which allows us to have a quality article that adequately meets the needs of an Internet user. You need to be instructive and entertaining.
- An original SEO article of more than 600 words with an image named with the keyword. It is also a web article that is never copied/pasted.
- Respect text segmentation :
- Title: an attractive sentence and answers directly to the question asked by the Internet user
- Metadescription : a summary of the text of about 25 words that you will integrate into your page so that Google displays it under your web address. Google’s goal is to show the brief of your content to be read at a glance among many others.
- Introduction : It emphasizes the explanation of the context, the usefulness of the general content of your text and the brief way in which you develop your topic.
- Intertitles : the steps necessary to achieve a final result of your topic development
- Paragraphs : a set of structured sentences that explain the substance of the heading in detail.
What does Google expect from your site structure?
Google is not satisfied with just the quality of content, but it must be said, it is a perfectionist. Also it considers well the structure of each page or the site. Failure to do so may cause your page to be rejected. So you need to :
- Write a page address in a readable and simple way: https://creaga.site/page-name
- Put links in internal mesh, linking all your pages. Simply create a link in each of your article that leads to one of your other pages.
- Organize your pages according to specific categories, then arrange them to form reading steps towards a final goal. This is ideal for a whole area to be developed.
- Avoid broken links: we are talking here about links that lead to non-existent pages.
- Search and insert trend keywords from free and paid online tools, especially for Google.
- Produce a more airy article with a maximum of 175 words in the paragraph. This should be accompanied by a clear subtitle.
- Add an image that can explain the gist of the article at a glance.
The user experience : the step that allows easy access to your site
It is not to be ignored that everything you modify on your site must be meaningful to the Internet user. Here we talk about what happens when you read the site at each visit. After discovering a Google page, the Internet user wants to see its contents immediately. That is to say, the page must be opened quickly, in less than three seconds after the click. We hope so, but often it’s more than that for quite busy sites.
An SEO consultant must therefore take care of the lightness of the page, the following points are to be seen:
- Decreasing the weight of images of all types. You can use a “plugin” that exists for the site in WordPress or write a special “Minify” code in the htacess file.
- The flexibility of the server, often the redirection of pages can slow down the opening in case one of the active servers does not allow a fast access. You just have to reconfigure the server by contacting the person in charge.
Apparently, it is important to know that nowadays, 75% of Internet users use mobile and tablet devices all the time. This implies adapting the dimension to the browser of the latter. In this case, the SEO consultant is able to check the display of each page and not just the home page view. Using the Responsive Design option is the ideal solution for successfully adjusting your page in all recent browsers. To do so, it is very easy to reinstall a CMS or a theme for your site since there are thousands of them on the Internet.
The netlinking stage
Finally, let’s now assume that you have respected all the search engine essentials of your site. In this case, you are very present in his great bible, except invisible. At the very least, you manage to wrap the third or fourth page of Google.
Just a little more effort, you still have one last step: the netlinking operation to finally get to the first gold page. I recommend that you do not ignore this step because it is undeniable for successful SEO.
So you’re going to product a new article, and publish it on another site. It is called the “guest post”, and you insert a link (backlink) to your own page to be optimized. However, don’t forget to apply the same SEO formula to your guest post.
In order to succeed in your netlinking, you need to contact a site that already has a good place in Google. A site that recently had quite a lot of traffic. If the latter is visited by at least 1000 Internet users per month, I think it’s already acceptable.
Your choice of referent site must be centered on the theme of your page to be optimized. You will put your “guest article” in the chosen site, which must give priority to the theme in question.
That’s it, I think you will now practice following this simple method and gradually discover your own way to manage your SEO.